AMRI hospitals has acquired great reputation over the years of being experts at handling all kinds of dental complexities. We are equipped with a highly experienced team of dentists and dental surgeons who are well-supported by a trained team of staff and associates.
We offer extensive dental services across our different units which covers all aspects like Oral &Maxillofacial surgery, Orthodontics, Conservative dentistry & Endodontics, implant dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry, General Dentistry, etc.
The AMRI medical centre at Southern Avenue is a centre of excellence in advanced cosmetic and digital dentistry. This unit is renowned for being equipped with latest generation equipment and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This unit has provision for numerous specialty clinics like oral medicine, implant clinic, lock-jaw clinic, gum diseases, screening clinic, pregnancy & diabetic dental clinic. A few major facility highlights of the unit include:
3D CT SCANThis is a special CT scan for dentistry which allows a more informed diagnosis of dental problems by producing a three dimensional image that is more detailed & informative than a normal CT scan.
HARD TISSUE LASERThis is a highly developed minimally invasive painless & bloodless procedure used for cancer surgery. AMRI was the first to offer this facility in the private sector in Eastern India.
DIGITAL SMILE DESIGNThis particular dental treatment procedure addresses and corrects jaws that are poorly aligned and teeth that are worn out, missing, broken or misaligned. Full mouth rehabilitation ensures smiles that are beautiful, but at the same time healthy and functional.
ORTHODONTICS (Visible & Invisible)Braces offer a permanent and natural tooth alignment while preserving the jaw tooth-gum relationship. Patients need not worry about ugly metal wires any longer because of the clear or tooth coloured options that are available today.
IMPLANT DENTISTRYWe have a specialized implant centre - where we put titanium lifelong implants which replaces the missing tooth, not hampering the adjacent tooth and mimics original tooth, with biting strength of 98% of the original tooth. It is a safe procedure done in a safe area which is completely fumigated and where complete sterilization is maintained.
The Southern Avenue unit of AMRI caters to a whole myriad of dental requirements which makes it one of the best centres for dental care in Eastern India. The unit specializes in Paediatric Dentistry, Maxillo Facial Surgery, and Soft Tissue Surgical Procedures.
Paediatric Dentistry or Paedodontics is a specialized branch of dentistry that deals with oral health of children from infancy to adolescence. The highly trained team equipped with the latest equipment follow all the latest trends and offer a one roof solution for all paediatric dental complications related to a child’s teeth, gums, and mouth. The unique features of Paedodontics at this unit of AMRI include:
- Specially designed Play Theme clinic environment
- Pain free approach to children’s dental care
- Use of latest hard tissue laser technology for dental caries
- Guidance for developing dentition & caries prevention
- Interventional habit breaking appliance
- Prevention of thumb sucking
- Myofunctional therapies for defective jaw growth
Maxillo Facial Surgery
AMRI Hospitals - Medical Centre at Southern Avenue offers the most advanced treatmentfor Maxillo Facial Surgery. We have not only built a highly advanced OT facility with latest infrastructure, but we have engaged highly qualified doctors of international repute that makes our institute a true centre of excellence. When it comes to Maxillo Facial Surgery, these are the various procedures that we carry out with a great deal of precision:
- Surgical removal of impacted wisdom/canine tooth
- Surgical excision of cysts, tumour of the jaws
- Surgical repair of fracture of the facial skeleton
- Surgical treatment of Lock Jaw, Fused Joint, TMJ Arthroscopy
- Surgical treatment of salivary glands
- Surgical treatment of mouth cancer & reconstruction
- Repair of Oro-Nasal Communication for cleft patients & alveolar grafts
- Esthetic Jaw Surgery & Repair of Jaw Deformities
Soft Tissue Surgical Procedures
The various soft tissue surgical procedures that are carried out include:
- Release of tongue tie
- Prominent lip frenulum
- Excision of polyps of lips
- Repair of oro-antral communication
- Excision of mucous retention cyst ranula
- Excision of minor salivary gland tumours
- Mouth opening in Submucous Fibrosis