GI & General Surgery
oncosurgery, laparoscopy, gastrointestinal surgery, complex GI diseases
Renowned Gastrointestinal Surgeon and Oncosurgeon in Kolkata with extensive experience in GI Oncosurgery, Advanced laparoscopic surgery and management of Complex Digestive Diseases.
Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi
Senior Resident , GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi
Senior Consultant, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
Director and Senior Consultant, Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Kolkata
ASI, WBASI, IASG, IASO, IHPBA, IAGES, MNAMS, MRCS, IMA
1. Study of patients of Obstructive Jaundice due Carcinoma Gallbladder - resectability rate and long term survival after radical resections (Dissertation). (Sept 2003 to Dec 2005)
2. HLA Association in patients of Buerger’s Disease (Thesis). (July 1997 to June 1999)
3. Studying the Prevalence of Alcoholism in Rural North India. (July 1994 to August 1994)
4. Safety and local tolerance of SmofKabiven® Peripheral versus Kabiven® Peripheral: An
assessor-blinded, randomised, controlled, multi-centre, non-inferiority study in adult patients with gastrointestinal disorders requiring parenteral nutrition (2014 to 2016)- Phase III Multicenter Trial.
5. A prospective, multicenter observational study to evaluate effectiveness and safety of pancreatin microspheres (CREON®) in patients with pancreatic exocrine insufficiency post gastrointestinal surgery.