Dr Rajan Kumar is one of Kolkata’s renowned Neuro Surgeon with more than 22 years of experience as a specialist in the field of Neuro Surgery. He has done his MCh in Neuro Surgery from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, UP, India. He has a special interest in Neuro Trauma, Neuro Oncology & Spine Trauma. Dr.Rajan Kumar also has keen interest in research with multiple publications in national & international journals. He is empanelled with AMRI Hospitals- Mukundapur as a consultant in Neuro Surgery Department.
SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATIONS/ MAJOR RECOGNITION:-
1. Evaluation of Factors Influencing Morbidity & Mortality In Cases Of Oesophageal Atresia And/or Tracheo-oesophageal Fistula: Paper presentation at the CGASICON, Bilaspur, 2009.
2. An Unusual Case Of Hydatid Cyst In Thigh: A Case Report: Paper presentation at the CGASICON, Bilaspur, 2009 .
3. Bilateral large to giant vestibular schwannomas with brainstem compression: Surgical considerations : Paper presentation at the NSICON, Mumbai, 2013
4. Poster Presentation – A rare case of sella turcica fracture in a child – A case report and review of literature at NEUROTRAUMA Conference, Jaipur, 2015
5. Poster Presentation – An unusual presentation of Cervico-medullary junction neurofibroma in pregnancy at SPINE 2016, Kolkata
6. Best Free Paper award at ANEICON 2016 at Shillong - Electromagnetic Neuronavigation in the surgical management of sellar-suprasellar lesions – An adjunct to endoscopic approach.
7. Fluorescein-guided Neurosurgery under the Yellow 560 nm surgical microscope filter - Initial experience at a Tertiary care centre of India :: Paper presentation at the NSICON 2016, Chennai.
8. Best Paper Award in ANEICON 2016 Shillong.
9. Best Paper Award Mid ANEICON 2017 Siliguri.
10. Best Paper Award SGPGIMISS 2018.
11. Best Paper Award Vascular Neuro Surgery Update 2019.
12. Best Paper Award SGPGI Lucknow.