AMRI Hospitals is a leading private healthcare group with a dynamic, vibrant, and dedicated team of medical and administrative professionals. Our endeavour is to make working a growing, learning, and rewarding experience for all. We believe that a contented employee is not only highly committed and motivated, but can also provide the best patient care.
There is a wealth of clinical knowledge to be gained from the experience of our senior doctors and nursing associates as well. We have a well-planned induction and new hire support programme to help new associates adapt to the Group’s work culture. AMRI Hospitals offers a number of clinical and non-medical career opportunities. We are dedicated to providing our employees with a pleasant working environment, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Why join us
- Become a part of one of Eastern India’s largest healthcare service providers
- Play an active role in healing
- Learn and grow simultaneously
- Ideate and implement at work
- Take your career to the next level
- Empowerment and recognition at regular intervals
- AMRI Hospitals - Dhakuria
- AMRI Hospitals - Mukundapur
- AMRI Hospitals - Saltlake
- AMRI Medical Centre - Southern Avenue
- AMRI Hospitals - Bhubaneswar
Want to work with AMRI Hospitals?
Follow the “Openings Available” tab and drop your details
- Medical Services
NON CLINICAL POSITIONS
- Finance & Accounts
- Purchase / SCM
- Engineering Services / Biomedical
Don't fall under Clinical or Non Clinical Positions? Fill the below form instead