Dr. Jayati Sengupta is a Pediatrician in Mukundapur, Kolkata and has an experience of 25 years in this field. Dr. Jayati Sengupta practices at AMRI Hospitals Mukundapur, Kolkata. She completed MBBS from Calcutta University in 1993 and MD - Pediatrics from Calcutta University in 1998
1.Organising Secretary of National Conference of Indian society of Pediatric Nephrology, 2010
2. Faculty in every National conference in Pediatric nephrology.
3. PALS course instructor
4. Faculty in major state and national level conferences in paediatrics (PEDICON)and neonatology (NEOCON) .
5. Original study accepted for poster presentation at International Pediatric Nephrology Conference at Shanghai , China, in August 2013.
6. Original study on bladder disorders accepted as poster presentation at International Paediatric Nephrology Conference at Venice , in Oct 2019.
7. Guide for thesis titled Clinical Parameters In Children Between 518 Years With Special Emphasis On Prevalence Of Overweight & Obesity submitted by Student for post graduation in Clinical Research Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Jadavpur University
CHAPTERS in TEXT BOOK 1. Chapter 28. Renal Diseases of the newborn“ in IAP Specialty series on Pediatric Nephrology published by IAP in 2011., 2019, editor A.S Vasudev
2.Chapter “Medical Renal diseases in the newborn “in Principles and Practice of Pediatric Nephrology, 2nd edition, published in 2012. Ed Dr. M Vijayakumar.
PUBLICATIONS IN SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS (INDEXED, PEER Reviewed) 1.Outcome of severe steroid dependant nephrotic syndrome treated with Mycophenolate mofetil.Banerjee S, Pahari A, Sengupta Jayati, Patnaik S; Pediatric Nephrology, Journal of the International Pediatric Nephrology Association, ISSN 0931-041X Volume 28 Number 1, Pediatr Nephrol (2012) 28:93-97 2.Vitamin D in Nephrotic Syndrome remission : a case-control study. Banerjee S, Basu S, Sengupta Jayati: Pediatric Nephrology, Journal of the International Pediatric Nephrology Asssociation , ISSN 0931-041X, Pediatr Nephrol (2013) 28:1983-1989