Publications:- 30+ International publications as first/corresponding author, few are listed below
- Kalra S, Bhattacharyya S, Bioequivalence study of two different dapagliflozin tablet formulations in healthy adult Indian volunteers. 2022 | Volume: 13 | Issue Number: 3 | Page: 235-241
- Bhattacharyya S. et al, Semaglutide Oral in Indian T2DM Patients (SOLID) Study Baseline Demographics, AACE poster 2022 (to be published in Endocrine Practice)
- Bhattacharyya S. et al, A Single Center Cross-sectional Study of Body Composition in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, AACE poster 2022 (to be published in Endo Prac)
- Bhattacharyya S. EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF LIRAGLUTIDE IN AN INDIAN ADOLESCENT POPULATION WITH T2DM AND OBESITY: A SINGLE CENTRE EXPERIENCE FROM EASTERN INDIA, ATTD poster 2022
- Bhattacharyya S. Efficacy and Safety of Empagliflozin and Linagliptin Combination in Non-hospitalized COVID-19 Positive Patients with T2DM in Real World Setting: A Single Center Retrospective Study Endocrine Practice. 2021, ISSN: 1530-891X, Vol: 27, Issue: 6, Page: S57
- Bhattacharyya S. Efficacy and Safety of Once-Daily Fixed-Ratio Coformulation of Degludec-Aspart plus Empa-Lina 25/5 FDC in Post-Discharge COVID-19 Pneumonitis T2DM Patients Treated with Dexamethasone during Inpatient Stay, Diabetes Jun 2021, 70 (Supplement 1) 723-P;
- Bhattacharyya S. Clinical Effectiveness of Dulaglutide Monotherapy in Obese Indian Adults with Prediabetes: First Report of A Real-World Retrospective Study in India. EndocrPract. 2019;25(Suppl 1):s104
- Bhattacharyya S. Safety and Efficacy of Faster Acting Insulin Aspart in People with Type 2 Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease: A Real-World Study from India. EndocrPract. 2020;26(Suppl 2):s101-2
- Bhattacharyya S. Real-World Clinical Effectiveness of Empagliflozin & Linagliptin Combination (Empa/Lina) in Indian T2D Subjects who are not willing to continue Insulin Therapy. EndocrPract. 2020;26(Suppl 2):s160
- 1 Bhattacharyya S. Clinical effectiveness of combination therapy with dulaglutide, SGLT2 inhibitor and metformin with or without insulin in Indian adults with type 2 diabetes: a real-world retrospective study. Clinical Diabetology 2020; Jul 27. DOI: 10.5603/DK.2020.0026 [Epub ahead of print]
- Bhattacharyya S, Bhattacharyya S, Bhattacharyya K. Saroglitazar and its impact on Diabetic Dyslipidemia: A Real life Observational study from Eastern India. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research. 2018; 7(2): 298-303.
- Bhattacharyya S, Bhattacharyya S. Safety and Efficacy of Insulin Degludec/Liraglutide Fixed-ratio Combination in Oad Failure Type 2 Diabetes Patients in a Tertiary Care Centre in Eastern India. Int J Diab 2020;7-9
Bhattacharyya S, Khalse M. Clinical Effectiveness of Empagliflozin and Linagliptin Combination in Overweight or Obese T2DM Patients: Indian Real World Experience. Int J Diab 2020;14-18
- Bhattacharyya S, Bhattacharyya S, Bhattacharyya K. Evaluation of blood lipid parameters in type 2 diabetes mellitus subjects and its correlation with glycosylated hemoglobin: a prospective study from Eastern India. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research. 2017; 6(2): 696-701.
- Bhattacharyya S, Mondal S, Pradhan R, Bhattacharyya D. Comparison of efficacy, compliance and incidence of hypoglycemia between conventional basal bolus and Oral hypoglycemic (OHA) regimen with a basal plus oral hypoglycemic regimen. International journal of Pharmaceutical Biological and Chemical Sciences. 2015; 4(4):16-19.
- Das AK, Mehndiratta C, Kalra S, Dhingra A, Tiwaskar M, Bhattacharyya S, et al. Medical nutrition therapy in diabetes management: A healthcare professional centric survey. Research & Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences. 2019;8 (Suppl Joint Event on Asia Pacific Conference on Diabetes & Oncology):s29
- Bhattacharyya S. Abstract B-04181: Adaptation of IDF-DAR guidance in real world practice: incidence of hypoglycaemia in patients observing ramadan fast. In: Proceedings of IDF Congress 2019, 2019 Dec 3-6; Busan. 2019. Available from: https://doi.org/10.26226/morressier.5d9b6234ea541d6ca8494051
Book Chapters:- 5 book chapters including:
1. Bhattacharyya S. Chap 47. Aligning Therapeutic Options with Management Goals in Elderly Patients with Diabetes. In: Saboo B, editors. RSSDI Diabetes Update 2019. New Delhi, Jaypee publishers; 2019. P214-218
2. Bhattacharyya S. Chap 47. DCCT & UKPDS. In: Saboo B, editors. RSSDI Diabetes Update 2020. New Delhi, Jaypee publishers; 2020.