Mental Health Consultant and RCI registered Clinical Psychologist
- Attached with AMRI Hospitals, Mukundapur since 2014.
- Over 10 years of clinical experience in the field of mental health.
- Pursued graduation, post-graduation in Psychology from the Department of Psychology, University of Calcutta. Obtained an AIR-3 for getting selected in the M. Phil in Clinical Psychology course (CU) and thereafter completed doctoral research in child and adolescent mental health from the Department of Psychology, University of Calcutta.
- Areas of interest: Child and adolescent mental health; Neuropsychology (dementia; stroke); Cognitive Behaviour Therapy; geriatric mental health issues
- 2012-2014- Faculty, University of Calcutta (academics, research and clinical)
- 2014- Visiting Consultant at AMRI and Apollo Gleneagles Hospital
- 2016- Clinical Psychologist for the Department of Health and Family Welfare Department
- 2016 onwards- Clinical Psychologist (full-time), AMRI Mukundapur
- Specialisation in Neuropsychology, Neurodegenerative disorders and Stroke (NIMHANS)
- Child and adolescent mental health (Ph.D from the University of Calcutta)
- Expertise in psychometric assessment and testing; psychotherapy- specifically cognitive behaviour therapy
- Marital and relationship consultant
- Geriatric mental health
- Adult mental health problems- (depression, anxiety, addiction, relationship problems)