Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
Dr Sunil K. Dash is a specialist in knee and hip joint replacement and sports medicine . He has 21 years of proven experience in joint replacement and Arthroscopic surgeries. He has treated more than 10,000 joint replacement patients successfully with International Fellowship and training from Germany and Israel ,Visiting Fellowship from various research centres of USA, UK, South Korea, Switzerland , Singapore and Thailand . Dr. Dash is a pioneer in Robot-Assisted Knee Replacement , minimal invasive surgeries, advanced hip replacement techniques using Direct Anterior Approach(Day Care ). His focus on using his technical expertise and leveraging the latest technology has established himself as one of the most sought-after Joint Replacement surgeons across the state of Odisha and eastern India .
1. Running fellowship course in joint replacement and sports injury in collaboration with MS Ramaya university for young orthopedic surgeons .
2. Post graduate examiner of utkal university .
3. Being the very first person to do Reverse shoulder arthroplasty and introducing Robotics assisted knee joint replacement surgery in Odisha .
4. Many publications in National and international journals .
5. Continuing Research publication on ,Condylar blade pate fixation in difficult proximal femoral fractures ,Role of Suprapatellar nailing in fracture tibia ,T -button (peek) a new implant in knee arthroscopy and Anchor fixation (peek) in shoulder arthroscopy .