Emergency Support: 033 668 00 000
We at AMRI Hospitals understand that prompt care and expertise are paramount while dealing with potentially life-threatening situations. Being equipped with one of the best critical care units in Eastern India, we are able to offer the most reliable and efficient service on daily basis.
In the wake of the ongoing lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic, AMRI Hospitals has come up with AMRI Teleconsultation Services to cater to all the medical needs of the patients. It is a comprehensive guide to address all your medical requirements at the hour of need.
Here's how you can avail AMRI Teleconsultation:
Book your Appointment on Call
- Dial our Call Centre at 668 00 000 and the payment link will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After making the payment, we would confirm the booking and an SMS will be sent on your registered number.
- Thirty minutes to an hour prior to the Consultation, you will receive an SMS to enter the consultation window.
Book your appointment on the website
- Log on to www.medepal.com and sign up. Click on the AMRI logo and list of doctors according to specialization will be displayed.
- You can search a Doctor of your choice and book the consultation, after which you will be prompted for payment to confirm the booking.
- Appointment can only be booked for doctors with pre-existing schedules.
AMRI Hospitals Chat Support
AMRI Hospitals has also come up with an innovative AMRI Chat option that connects the patients with highly-qualified, skilled, and experienced Doctors from AMRI Hospitals. One can connect to these doctors on Phone, Email, WhatsApp, Skype and Facebook Messenger for any query related to one's medical condition
AMRI Salt Lake (Annexe Building) has been dedicated for patients who have tested positive for COVID-19
AMRI Salt Lake has set up 51 beds in its Annexe Building for such patients. The hospital has been designated as a "state-level" nodal hospital for treatment of COVID-19 by the state Health Department of the state. It will act as a referral unit for the treatment of COVID-19 patients. The hospital has updated infrastructure and advanced critical care support to treat patients.
AMRI Pre-Screening Tool
The Hospital has also launched a pre-screening tool to help the people amidst the increasing fear of COVID-19. The pre-screening tool allows the patients to evaluate the symptoms of the disease and take appropriate action as suggested.