AMRI hospitals has acquired great reputation over the years of being experts at handling all kinds of dental complexities. We are equipped with a highly experienced team of dentists and dental surgeons who are well-supported by a trained team of staff and associates.
We offer extensive dental services across our different units which covers all aspects like Oral &Maxillofacial surgery, Orthodontics, Conservative dentistry & Endodontics, implant dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry, General Dentistry, etc.
The AMRI medical centre at Southern Avenue is a centre of excellence in advanced cosmetic and digital dentistry. This unit is renowned for being equipped with latest generation equipment and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This unit has provision for numerous specialty clinics like oral medicine, implant clinic, lock-jaw clinic, gum diseases, screening clinic, pregnancy & diabetic dental clinic. A few major facility highlights of the unit include:
- 3D CT SCAN: This is a special CT scan for dentistry which allows a more informed diagnosis of dental problems by producing a three dimensional image that is more detailed & informative than a normal CT scan.
- HARD TISSUE LASER: This is a highly developed minimally invasive painless & bloodless procedure used for cancer surgery. AMRI was the first to offer this facility in the private sector in Eastern India.
- DIGITAL SMILE DESIGN: This particular dental treatment procedure addresses and corrects jaws that are poorly aligned and teeth that are worn out, missing, broken or misaligned. Full mouth rehabilitation ensures smiles that are beautiful, but at the same time healthy and functional.
- ORTHODONTICS (Visible & Invisible):Braces offer a permanent and natural tooth alignment while preserving the jaw tooth-gum relationship. Patients need not worry about ugly metal wires any longer because of the clear or tooth coloured options that are available today.
- IMPLANT DENTISTRY:We have a specialized implant centre - where we put titanium lifelong implants which replaces the missing tooth, not hampering the adjacent tooth and mimics original tooth, with biting strength of 98% of the original tooth. It is a safe procedure done in a safe area which is completely fumigated and where complete sterilization is maintained.