Nephrology and Dialysis
The Bhubaneswar unit is one of the most advanced and the largest department of nephrology and dialysis in the state of Orissa. A team of high-profile doctors, trained staff and technicians, and state-of-the-art technology & equipment enable us to deliver comprehensive renal care for both adults and children. The haemodialysis unit at Bhubaneswar is equipped with:
- 9 dialysis stations with complete segregation (isolation room) of infected and 'hepatitis' patients to avoid contamination
- ICU level monitors for continuous monitoring of cardiac and sick patients
- one of the best "Central Water Plant" in the country with online water purification system.
- portable "RO system" which can be used for dialysis across any bed in the hospital
- 'automated dialyzer reprocessing machine' for reuse of dialyzers
Our peritoneal dialysis (PD) set-up includes a dedicated room to avoid any infection during the procedure. The transplant unit at Bhubaneswar is equipped with 'deluxe-class' separate rooms for patients, with latest equipment & monitors. The transplant program is run by trained transplant physicians, surgeons and transplant coordinator whoare well trained and have successfully completed numerous transplants.
The Department of Urology & Kidney Transplant at AMRI Hospital Bhubaneswar one of the premier centres in the region offering treatment to those suffering from nephrological disorders, including the kidneys, bladder and prostate gland in the entire country. We also provide specialized care and treatment for cancers. The Institute works as a cohesive team with interdisciplinary interactions between urologists, nephrologists & oncologists.
Our comprehensive transplant centre is dedicated to provide the most sophisticated and clinically effective treatments to adults and children for whom a transplant is the best or may be the only option. With our team of highly-trained specialists, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, the centre supports fully integrated surgery for kidney transplantation.