Our Mukundapur unit is renowned for the highly specialized uro-Nephro care that it offers. Apart from all general Nephro Uro services of this department, we also provide sub specialty clinics Nephrotic Syndrome, Bladder problems etc.The main highlights include:
- International standard Renal Biopsy under deep sedation with Real Time Ultrasound Guidance
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring in all Paediatric age group.
- Paediatric Uro Dynamics study for complicated Bladder problems.
- Advanced Neo Natal Dialysis unit.
- Certified Paediatric Nephrologist
- Dedicated unit for Nephrotic Syndrome
Worldwide statistics show that nearly one in every hundred children born suffer from congenital heart disease. In our country, very few of these children receive proper treatment. The first step is to suspect that the baby is having heart problems. A few symptoms include poor growth, repeated respiratory infection, palpitation, blue skin colour, etc. At AMRI, our reputed group of world-class paediatric cardiologists offer the most advanced cardio related diagnosis and treatment through state-of-the-art services like Paediatric Cardiology Consultation, Paediatric Echocardiography, Paediatric ECG, Paediatric TMT & 24 hours Holter Monitoring, Fetal Echocardiography for mother and more.
Paediatric Gastroenterology & Hepato Billiary
The department consists of a dedicated Paediatric Gastroenterologist & Hepatologists, Paediatric GI Surgeons and specially trained paediatricparamedics. Apart from general GI procedures, it offers all Therapeutic Endoscopy procedures like Foreign Body Removal, Polypectomy, Dilatation, Variceal Band Ligation, Endo therapy for GI Bleed, PEG Process etc. The main highlights are:
- Paediatric 5.8mm Endoscope & 11.5mm Colonoscope
- Liver Biopsy by Paediatric Gastroenterologist
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Paediatric ERCP
- All Paediatric Upper GI & Anorectal Myomectomy by Paediatric Gastroenterologist
- Double Balloon Enteroscopy
- Paediatric GI sub specialty clinic
AMRI Mukundapur offers a comprehensive clinic of Paediatric Psychology for Children & adolescents (up to age of 18years) for their emotional, social & educational well-being. We specially work in the fields of Autism Spectrum Disorder(ASD), attention deficit,hyperactivity disorder(ADHD), depression, anxiety, school refusal, conversion disorder & many more. The department consists of Child Adolescents, Psychiatrist, Speech & Language Therapists, Special educator, Psychologist, Occupational Therapist & Paediatric Physiotherapist